Sunday, September 9, 2012

Outrageously Orange Ombré

Behold the Outrageously Orange Ombré manicure. I started this manicure with a basecoat followed by one coat of Sinful Colors Snow Me White to make my ombré pop. For the ombré itself, I used: Wet n Wild Wild Shine- Sunny Side Up (light orange cream), Sinful Colors- Clementine (medium orange cream), and Spoiled by Wet n Wild- Let's Get Sushi (Orange/Coral with slight silver undertones). This is a picture of what the ombré looked like before I cleaned it up.

Although the ombré looked fine by itself, I decided to add some more orange with a Konad stamper. I used image plate SH21 from the Shany 2012 image plate set along with Wet n Wild Megalast's Heatwave for the design on top. It was my first time working with Heatwave other than swatching it, and although I knew it was a cream/jelly finish, I thought I would give it a try stamping (and it worked)!

Here is a picture if the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment