Monday, September 10, 2012

SWATCH WHEELS


Swatch wheels are an essential that every nail addict shouldhave on hand. There are many good reasons any nail polish obsessed personshould have them, but maybe a downfall for other reasons.

One reason why you should have swatch wheels are so you knowwhat color the polish looks on the nail. Also if you do not keep your polishout in front of you, you know where to find it (I keep my polish in a Helmer and organized by color*). Like I said, there are a couple downfalls to having swatch wheels. One being that once you have swatched it you don’t like the color. And another being that you have bought a dupe. For example, if a couple months ago youbought an OPI color that cost you $8.50 and this month you bought a SallyHansen that cost you $1.99 and they were the same color (or very similar). Thenyou begin to regret buying the OPI polish because you could have saved about$6.00.
* I will be making a post about this soon.

It is labeled “Purples #1” because I had enough purplepolishes to start a second swatch wheel (which has happened for a lot of my wheels).

No comments:

Post a Comment