Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ulta Nail Polish Haul!

Hi guys! I'm sorry I have been gone for a couple of days but I have just not been feeling well and did not have the energy to post. Anyways, It's time for a haul. I want to try to do a haul post every week so if you want that....comment please. So today's haul is from ULTA. If you did not know already, ULTA's nail polish line is on sale for 2 dollars until the 22nd.

Yesterday I picked up 5 polishes. I got an amazing deal because I got all of the polishes for the price of just one at regular price ($7.21). I got this deal because I had a $3.50 cents off coupon.

Here are the colors I got:

Pictured from left to right is: Purple Haze, Plum Perfect, Mint Condition, Sun of a Gun, and Grin & Berry It. Swatches to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment