Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wet n Wild Megalast

If you love nail polish like I do, you will probably be able to understand that it can become an addiction. If there is anything I have learned while being a polishaholic, it is that you will probably end up buying nail polish anywhere it is sold. So my tip to you would be.... Shop where no nail polish is sold (that is if you do not want to end up becoming a nail polish addict).

In my attempt to stay away from nail polish for at least a few days, I found myself shopping at Loft. Well let's just say my mom loves Loft. I have no clue why, but I thought I would join her. So we went to the checkout line and out of the corner of my eye I saw something shiny. I looked and it was a pair of flip flops with a few rhinestones on them. So I was looking at them and sitting right next to them was nail polish!

Good thing those babies were expensive for how little they were or I would have adopted them. Although my trip to Loft was a no buy nail polish success, I suddenly had the craving for nothing else but nail polish. I decided to indulge. Let's just say that nail polish is hard to stay away from.

While I still had the munchies for a few bottles of nail polish, I begged my mom for a trip to the drugstore (she wont have to tote me around for much longer). I ended up grabbing mostly all the polishes from the Wet n Wild Megalast collection. For $1.99 each, how could I resist?

From left to right is: Candy-licious, Tropicalia, I Red a Good Book, Heatwave, Club Havana, I Need a Refresh-Mint, On a Trip, Through the Grapevine, Disturbia, Under Your Spell, Wet Cement.

No comments:

Post a Comment